ScreenshotsAll screenshots are located here
What is this?
QTarot is a simple fortune telling app for Linux systems primarily. It works on Windows too. I'm pretty sure it works on Macs. Currently only has the Rider-Waite deck and the Elder Futhark, but more can be added. You can also change the background image for the current reading.
- Make a GUI editor for deck definitions
- Make a GUI editor for layouts
- Make only the basename for an image in a deck definition matter
- Actually fill out the Elder Futhark deck definition
- More deck themes :|.
- Streamline the GUI for making a new reading with another deck definition
- Python 3
Copy the files to /usr/share/qtarot if you plan to use the *.desktop file included. If not, feel free to leave it where you downloaded it or place it somewhere else.
Inspired by http://www.zyqote.com/Linux/pub/tarot/ and http://linux.softpedia.com/get/Education/Qtarot-18925.shtml.
Default deck and table also are from here.
- Teaser deck definitions for the Rider-Waite deck are courtesy of Biddy Tarot. Please check out her page by clicking her name.
Stuff I looked up while writing not related to layouts
You can also clone the project with Git by running:
$ git clone git://github.com/ShadowKyogre/QTarot
Get the source code on GitHub : ShadowKyogre/QTarot